How do I reset my password?
To reset your password:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers or Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on “Forgot my password”. Note: If you are a job seeker, you will have to enter your email address first.
- Enter your email. Click on ‘'Continue’’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on ‘'Continue’’.
- Answer your security question. If you don’t remember the answer to your security question, click on “Get a different question”.
- Enter your new password twice and click on “Reset my password”.
- Click on “Please sign in”.
- Log in using your new password and your existent email address.
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- Date modified: