How can I report a problem with an employer?
If you want to file a formal complaint against an employer, contact the department in charge of employment standards in the province or territory where you work.
Here are the provincial and territorial departments responsible for enforcing employment standards:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
You may also report an abuse or misuse of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program if you are aware that someone has been misusing the program.
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- Date modified: