I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
Before removing yourself from a file, it is best practice to transfer the file to a colleague by adding the user to the file. If you don’t have a colleague to transfer the file to, you can vacate the file by following these steps:
- Sign in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Employer files" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Click on the "Users" tab.
- Click on "Remove" beside your name and click "Remove" again at the bottom of the "Removing last user from file" disclaimer.
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- Date modified: