How do I create a job posting?
To create a job posting, log in to Job Bank for Employers. Click on “Job postings” from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard and on “Create a new job posting’’.
Then, follow these steps:
- Select the employer and click on ‘’Proceed to Job title’’.
- Enter a job title, click on ‘’Search’’ and select the appropriate one.
- Click on ‘’Proceed to Job details’’ and enter the job details.
- Click on ‘’Proceed to Skills’’ and select or add the required skills.
- Click on ‘’Proceed to How to apply’’ and select the how to apply methods you want to use.
- Click on ‘’Proceed to Preview’’ and review the information.
- Click on ‘’Submit’’.
A Job Bank officer will review your job before it is advertised on the website. The service standard to advertise job postings is two business days. Once approved, the status of the job will change to "Advertised" and you will receive an email notification.
Important: Your employer file must first be approved before any job postings can be advertised.
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- Date modified: