What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
If a job posting on Job Bank indicates “Remote work available”, it means that telework is possible. Therefore, the work can be completed either remotely or at the physical work location.
If there is no specification on the job posting indicating that remote work is available or that it is a virtual job, it clarifies that the employer doesn’t consider remote work as an option for this type of job.
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- Date modified: