Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
No. Your profile information is not available to employers when sharing your resume directly on Job Bank. The employer only has access to the resume you shared.
Applying through Job Bank by sharing your resume under the job posting is an additional how-to-apply method that Job Bank implemented to make it easier for job seekers to apply.
Keep in mind that applying through Job Bank is different from having a match with an employer. If you have a match, the employer will see the abilities in your profile that match his requirements without any action from you. If you share your resume, it means that you apply to a job posting that interests you and that you believe you are qualified for. Make sure your resume is fine-tuned! The Resume Builder will assist you in the conception of a well-organized resume. You can also read our do’s and don’ts of writing a good resume for more advice.
- How can I apply by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Can I apply to every job posting by sharing my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Where can I see the resumes I shared to job postings I applied to on Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied by sharing a resume on Job Bank?
- I’m a job seeker. What do I need to do to apply to jobs by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank after I’ve shared my resume?
- Once I apply to a job posting by sharing my resume, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Date modified: