Can I apply to every job posting by sharing my resume through Job Bank?
No. You can only share your resume on job postings where the option "By sharing a resume on Job Bank" is available. Employers can choose the how-to-apply methods that suit them the best. This means that no application methods are mandatory.
However, if you don’t have a Plus account and sharing your resume through Job Bank isn’t an option for you, you can apply to the job posting with the alternate how-to-apply method displayed. You can learn more about how to apply to a job posting here.
Note: The how-to-apply method "By sharing a resume on Job Bank" is only available on verified job postings created on Job Bank by validated employers. Verified job postings are identified by a check mark in a blue circle next to the job title. These jobs have been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system.
- How can I apply by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Can I apply to every job posting by sharing my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Where can I see the resumes I shared to job postings I applied to on Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied by sharing a resume on Job Bank?
- I’m a job seeker. What do I need to do to apply to jobs by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank after I’ve shared my resume?
- Once I apply to a job posting by sharing my resume, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Date modified: