How can I narrow down my job search?
To refine your job search, you can:
- Click on ’’Advanced‘’ located below the search box.
- Select filters such as:
- Type of work (e.g., full time or part time)
- Location (e.g., Calgary region)
- Job type (e.g., permanent, seasonal, etc.)
- Education level (e.g., University, college, etc.)
- Job category (e.g., sales and service occupations).
- Click on ‘’Search’’ at the bottom of the page.
You can also select filers directly on the left side of your job search results.
Tip: Consider including a location, or adding a city, region, province/territory or postal code in the search field. Please note that some locations don't support searching by postal code.
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- Date modified: