I need help with my Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code. What should I do?
When you type your Express Entry profile number, make sure to enter the numbers exactly as they are shown. Don’t copy and paste, as it can create an extra hidden character which could generate an error. These codes are also case sensitive.
You may also need to update your Express Entry profile number. These accounts expire after one year. To update your Express Entry profile number you can:
- Log in to Job Bank for Job Seekers.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on “My user account”.
- Click on the tab labelled “Update Express Entry information”.
- Fill in the required fields and click on “Continue”.
If you believe there might be an error with your Express Entry information, you should contact Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada as Job Bank cannot answer questions regarding Express Entry.
- I need help with my Express Entry profile number and Job Seeker validation code. What should I do?
- I live outside of Canada and want to work in Canada. Where can I get information on this process?
- I’m a foreign job seeker. Can I apply to job postings advertised on Job Bank?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) or my SIN begins with a 9. What should I do?
- Date modified: