How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
You are only a few steps away from a Plus account when you have a Standard account.
Here’s how you can upgrade it:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and log in to your account.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Select "Upgrade my account!" from the list.
- Click on "Plus account" at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the information missing under ‘’User authentication’’ step.
- Check the "I agree to share my Social Insurance Number, mother’s maiden name and date of birth with the Government of Canada for the purpose of validating my user account on Job Bank." box.
- Click on "Finish".
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- Date modified: