How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
You can only have one user account on Job Bank. You use the same login information as an employer as you did when you were a job seeker.
You will have to upgrade your job seeker Standard account to a Plus account if it’s not already done.
To post a job, simply go to Job Bank for Employers and login with your same email, password and security questions you had previously used.
Once logged in, you can change your email if you want.
Tip: Make sure your user account is active before converting it to an employer user account. You might want to log in as a job seeker first and then log in as an employer to ensure that the transition works.
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- Date modified: