I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
If you don’t remember the answer to your first security question, or the answer provided does not match Job Bank’s records, request a second question by clicking on ‘’Get a different question’’.
If you are still having issues, contact us. Make sure to include the email address associated with your user account in your email for identification purposes.
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- Date modified: