Can employers have access to my personal information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
No. Your personal information registered under your user account is not disclosed to employers when you share your resume through Job Bank.
If you share your resume to apply to a job posting, the only information that becomes available to the employer is the information you included in your resume. This means that you can decide which pieces of information you want to share with employers by keeping your resume up to date. This how-to-apply method seeks to facilitate your application process by applying directly through Job Bank.
Tip: Make sure your resume is achievement-oriented to highlight your abilities and qualifications. Choose to show only the work experiences that are most relevant to the job you apply for. The Resume Builder makes it easy; all you have to do is fill in the blanks.
- How can I apply by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Can I apply to every job posting by sharing my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers have access to my personal information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Where can I see the resumes I shared to job postings I applied to on Job Bank?
- Can I withdraw my application once I’ve applied by sharing a resume on Job Bank?
- I’m a job seeker. What do I need to do to apply to jobs by sharing my resume on Job Bank?
- Do employers have access to my job seeker profile information when I share my resume through Job Bank?
- Can employers contact me directly on Job Bank after I’ve shared my resume?
- Once I apply to a job posting by sharing my resume, how quickly will the employer be able to see my resume?
- Date modified: