How can I apply to a job posting?
Each job posting includes a how-to-apply section located at the bottom. Employers can choose the application methods that suit them the best. To apply for a job, simply follow the instructions specified on the job posting to contact the employer directly.
How-to-apply methods can be:
- By mail
- In person
- By telephone
- By email
- By fax
- By sharing a resume on Job Bank
If you wish to use the option “By sharing a resume on Job Bank”, you’ll first have to create a Plus account for Job Seekers, complete your job seeker profile, and prepare a resume using the Resume builder. If you don’t have a Plus account, you can apply to the job posting with the alternate how-to-apply method displayed.
Important: Job Bank does not accept resumes by email. If you want to apply for a job, use one of the how-to-apply methods selected by the employer on the job posting.
- What is a virtual job?
- What does it mean when a job posting shows “Remote work available”?
- What is an on the road job?
- How do I keep track of my job search?
- How can I report a problem with an employer?
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting?
- Why do my search results include job postings out of my area?
- Date modified: