How do I change my password?
To change your user account password, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your name at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Select "My user account" from the list.
- Make sure you are under "Account details" tab (or click on the tab if you are not already there).
- Enter your new password twice: under "Change password" and under "Confirm password".
- Click on "Save".
- Next time you sign in; use your email with your new password.
- How do I upgrade my job seeker Standard account to a job seeker Plus account?
- Why am I receiving an error message when I enter my confirmation code?
- How do I reset my employer user account password?
- How do I reset my job seeker user account password?
- How do I change my security questions?
- I received an email stating that my user account has been deactivated. What can I do?
- I don't remember the answer to my security question. What can I do?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I convert my job seeker user account to an employer user account to post jobs?
- How do I convert my employer user account to a job seeker user account?
- Why was my user account suspended?
- How can I deactivate my job seeker user account?
- Date modified: