The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
In order to access an employer file to post jobs, you must create your own personal user account. To do so, you can:
- Go to Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Have a look at what you will need and click on ‘’Proceed’’.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Finish".
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box. Click on ‘’Finish’’.
If you are having issues creating your user account because the email address you are trying to use is already linked to the account of a previous colleague, contact us. Do not try to access the user account.
Once you have created your user account, a colleague or a Job Bank officer can add you onto the existing employer file as multiple users can be linked to one employer file.
- The previous employee is no longer working for the company. Can I change the password and security questions of this employee’s user account?
- I’m receiving an error message when trying to register my payroll account number. What should I do?
- I forgot the login information of my user account and I want to register a new employer file. Can I create a new user account?
- Why do I receive messages?
- How do I access my messages?
- How do I submit my documents online?
- I want to post a job. How do I register an employer?
- I want to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change information in my employer file?
- I’m receiving an error message when adding a new user on file. What should I do?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add someone to an employer file?
- I no longer work for a company and I have access to their employer file. How can I remove myself from the employer file?
- Date modified: