I’m a job seeker. How do I create a user account?
Creating a user account on Job Bank is easy! As a job seeker, you have different options available and you can choose the one that suits you the best.
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Choose between the Standard account and the Plus Account by looking at the different features they offer.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email. Click on ‘’Continue’’.
- Select and answer five security questions. Click on "Finish".
Creating a Plus account? Continue to the final step:
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box. Click on ‘’Finish’’.
Tip: When selecting questions and answers, pick ones you will easily remember in the future. Your favourite magazine or movie might change with time; however, names of relatives or childhood friends usually don’t.
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- What is a user account and should I create one for my job search?
- Why and when do I have to provide my Social Insurance Number (SIN)?
- What is a user account and should I create one to post jobs?
- I’m an employer. How do I create a user account?
- I’m an employer and I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I’m receiving an error message at step 4 for my Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I’m a job seeker and I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- Date modified: