How do I create a user account?
Creating a user account on Job Bank is easy!
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers or Job Bank for Employers and click on "Sign up".
- Enter your login information and continue.
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you. Enter this code into the box and continue.
- Complete all five security questions, ensuring you select answers you will easily remember, and click on "Finish".
- Enter your personal information and check the "I agree" box.
- How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- What is a user account and why should I create one?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I'm having problems entering my Social Insurance Number (SIN) at step 3. What should I do?
- Why do I have to provide my Social Insurance Number?
- Date modified: