I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
If you use a spam or security filter for your emails, your Job Bank confirmation code email may be found in your Junk folder. Make sure to configure your emails to allow messages from firstname.lastname@example.org .
- How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- What is a user account and why should I create one?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I'm having problems entering my Social Insurance Number (SIN) at step 3. What should I do?
- Why do I have to provide my Social Insurance Number?
- Date modified: