How do I extend my job posting?
A job posting can be advertised for a maximum of 30 days at a time, for up to a total of 120 days. If the position you’re hiring for is not filled, you can extend the job posting manually before it expires.
Here are some guidelines on how to extend an advertised job posting:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on "Job postings" from the left-hand menu on your Dashboard.
- Click on "Extend" under the "Action" column at the right of the job posting you wish to extend.
- Indicate the number of days your job is to be posted for.
- Fill out the rest of the form.
Tip: Make sure the job posting you want to extend is not expired. If it is expired or if it has reached a total of 120 days of advertisement, you will have to create a new job posting or copy and repost the existing job.
- Can I write my own job description when creating my job posting?
- How do I copy my job posting?
- How do I create a student job posting?
- I can’t find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I modify or edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show "Pending"?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: