I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
You only have one user account on Job Bank, and you use the same login information as an employer as you did when you were a job seeker. To post a job, simply go to Job Bank for Employers and login with your same email, password and security questions you had previously used. Once you are logged in, you can change your email if you wish.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- Date modified: